Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Yummy Foods Of Yesteryear.


Really ? I mean, seriously ? You guys actually used to eat shit food like this ? If someone brought this to a dinner table I was sitting at, I'd think they had a hellaciously wicked sense of humor.


I grew up on a farm. This  dish looks like something I'd step in when I ran through the cow pasture with no shoes on. Can we say, PLOP ?



I have no idea what this is. It appears to be some type of burrito ? Wait, is it oxtail ? Is that a mound of coleslaw in the middle and strawberries for garnish ? Wow. I'm taking my Zoloft early today.

2 comments:

  1. I like this yummy and delicious food, thnaks for sharing....!
    Chowringhee restaurant satya niketan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good and delicious definitely I will try this one. Thanks for sharing. :)
    restaurant in satya niketan

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger